Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Fairy Tale, Legends and Myths



LI: To compare Fairy Tale, Legends and Myths.
LI: To understand the meaning of Fairy Tale, Legends and Myths

This week for reading we learnt about Fairy Tale, Legends and Myths. I worked with Victoria. We looked at this story that told us about what Fairy Tale, Legends and Myths are. I learnt that some Legends are based on historical facts, I also learnt that some legends can be fake but still be
believed. I learnt that a fairy tale has lots of conflict that can be solved into solutions, I also learnt that a fairy tale normally at least 2 magical things. I learnt that a myth is believed by false gods, I also learnt that most myths are based on gods, demigods, and the explanation of a natural fact. Before we wrote this we had to make a copy of the google drawing and the google slide that Mr Wong created. On the google slide we had to use a general knowledge and see we we should put all the things that we use when we read books. if you go through the google slide you will see where we put all the things we use to help us with reading. We went on a google drawing and compared a fairy tale, a legend and a myth, We read from the story and wrote the facts that we found on the google drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment