Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A piece of paradise

    LI: To identify the purpose or meaning of a story. This week for reading we have been learning about to identify the purpose or meaning of a story. This week for reading we did general knowledge, character kete and word master.

In general knowledge we had to find maps and photos of us pointing at the map of the country we picked. In general knowledge we had to pick a country from term 3 week 8 slide and find information about it. The some of the information we had to find was us taking a photo of us pointing at the country on the map, Some other things we had to do was look for the flags and then put them on the slide and then write about the country. In character kete we had to find a book and read it, After we did that we had to explain what the book was about. After that we would have to write down things that you think the main character would carry in there bag or kete. In word master we had to look for Latin and Greek words that means things in there language and in our language.

This week for our must do we had to create a DLO explaining what our book was about. I chose the book a piece of paradise. For my DLO I chose a google slide because it had lots of information to include and it was easier to work on. In my DLO I had seven slides and in those slides were the title, my prediction, my visualizing, the story, my questioning, my purposes, and my summary. The reason I put these in this order is because before you read a book you always want to guess what the book is going to be about. the other reason I put the other things where they are is because thats where they belong so they can be in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment