Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

In the beginning



This week for reading we had to create a DLO explaining the lessons of a pacific myth and legend.
We had to create a DLO to explain what the story (In the beginning) that we read was about. I had seven slides in my google slide.

The first slide had the title, The second slide had the prediction, The third slide had the story about the story, The fourth slide had the picture of me visualizing what the story look like, the fifth slide had the questions that I had asked, the sixth slide had the four purposes I wrote down and the seventh slide had the summary that I thought the book was about.  I put prediction in the second because when you predict you have to think about what the story is gonna be about just by looking at the title and cover photo. The reason I put the story in the third slide is because I put my visualizing in the fourth slide. The reason I put the questioning in the fifth slide is because when you read a story you think about it and then wonder what will happen next. The reason I put the purpose in the sixth slide is because when you think about a story your gonna think of why they wrote the story and the reason I put the summary on the last slide is because your gonna summarize what just happen with the story

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nicole!
    Your DLO sounds really interesting!
    I like it when you talked about what you where reading about and what book you picked.
    Well Done Nicole keep up that great work!

    ReplyDelete