Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

Persuasive writing















This week for writing we had to create a slide presentation and a google doc explaining our opinion about how France bans cell phones from schools. In our DLO we had to have a statement, 3 causal factors and an opinion. My three casual factors were distractions, Cheating and cyber bullying.

In my DLO I had photos of cell phones with crosses on them to show why there band, The other thing I had in my DLO was kids playing on there phones in class, kids using there phone for cheating and kids using there phones to contact other people to make them feel bad. After we did that we had to create a video reading out what our statement was, our three causal factors and our opinion. I created my viseo from webcam. I also worked in the old dentist place because it was more silent in there. When I came back into class I was writing my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment