Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Time Vocabulary



This week for maths we have been learning about time vocabulary. Time vocabulary is a vocabulary full of time list. In math we learnt about types of time and what is time. We learnt confusing and weird words two like sundial and horology and other words like that. We also learnt about the meaning of words and definitions of words.

This week for math we had to create a DLO explaining what our words that we picked on our vocabulary. Our DLO had to include the words that we picked, the definition of the words that we picked and what they are. The DLO that I created was a google slide, On my google slide I included the words sundial and horology and then did when they were first used to when they were last used. In my google I had four slides which were the title, the meaning of the sundial and horology, how to make a sundial and what it does once you make it and types of clocks and then time words and definition.I put the words that I picked out in the second slide because the thing we had to do was vocabulary and that was vocabulary. The reason I put the how to create it and what it does on the third slide is because when you read something interesting you would like two know what it look like so I put it on that slide and the reason I put the types of clocks and the time words is because it was a interesting thing to do and you would like to know how much clocks there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment