Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Emotive language



L.I: To write informative but emotive paragraphs.This week for writing we have been learning about emotive language which id connected to persuasive writing. We learnt that Persuasive writing was used to get other people to like something of yours. We learnt about giving extra information to make someone like your idea and the things between emotive and informative. 

This week our writing must we had to create a DLO poster explaining what emotive language. In our DLO we had to include specific words and also include techniques that we used for emotive language. I learnt that persuasive writing and emotive language are both used to persuade others from to build on there idea.  In my DLO I put examples of the different between normal text to emotive text. I also added words that connected to the word informative and the word emotive. The other thing I did was explain what emotive language was and what it was connected to which is persuasive writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment