Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Cityscape Art

This week we did cityscape Art. We could pick out any city we wanted to do for cityscape Art, I chose the sky tower because it was the easiest on to do. We had to go on a google drawing and put poly line or shapes on the picture we found, We had to put the shape all black and if there was no shape like it we would have to use poly line.

After we created our city we had to create a back ground using shapes. We got to pick out our colors for our back ground. My back ground color was red, pink and purple, I used the shapes of 4 triangles and 4 squares. In the middle of my shapes was a yellow circle that was created to look like the sun. I chose to do a sunset as my back ground. I chose the back ground that would look really detailed in my city.

I chose to do the sky tower because we went on a trip to the sky tower on the 21st of August. We looked at all the buildings from level 51, I chose this city because i got told about all the building near it and when I heard we were doing cityscape Art I knew exactly which on I was doing because I knew all the buildings. When we were on our google drawing Mr Wong told us we had to  make the google draw A4 and the back ground white, So when he cuts it out there only be white pieces of paper.

We did this because we were learning about structures for inquiry. When we created our back ground who ever had the colors you wanted would have to buddy up with them. We had to make sure that our are back ground was centered on the piece of paper. When we finished our back ground we had to glue it on a black piece of paper and center it. When we did that, We had to get our cityscape Art and put it on our back ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment