Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Mahishasura and Durgo



This week for reading we had to make a DLO explaining the story of Mahishasura and Durga.

Me and Fau worked together on a google slide, We did ten slides and on the slides were one explaining who Mahishasura was and one slide who Durga was. The next slide had the video of Mahishasura and Durga battling. The next slide had 8 questions and the slide after that had the answers to the questions. If you go through the slide you will see that the information that we got from the text is linked. When me and Fau were looking at the picture we thought that the demon warthog and woman were friends, But then we read the story and it said that they were fighting each other in a battle. I learnt that if you look at a photo it might not be what your thinking and I also learnt that Mahishasura had 18 arms not 12.

We talked about purposes of the stories. Me and Fau thought that the story was a Myth, Legend and fairy tale.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nicole my name is Madeline I really love your story. you can look at my Blog psmadelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete